- Can a Bamboo Pillow Help Me Sleep Better?
- What are The Benefits of Bamboo Pillows?
- Bamboo Pillows Support Your Body
- Best Bamboo Pillow Reviews 2017 - Comparison table
- 1. COOP HOME GOODS - PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE LOFT BAMBOO PILLOW
- 2. SLEEP WHALE - PREMIUM SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOW DERIVED FROM BAMBOO
- 3. ZEN BAMBOO SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOW
- 4. SNUGGLE-PEDIC ULTRA-LUXURY BAMBOO PILLOW
- 5. ZIPPER REMOVABLE PILLOW COVER BY SNUGGLE-PEDIC
- 6. COZYCLOUD DELUXE HYPOALLERGENIC BAMBOO
- 7. SNUGGLE-PEDIC SHREDDED BAMBOO COMBINATION MEMORY FOAM BODY PILLOW
- 8. BRENTWOOD HOME ZUMA THERAPEUTIC FOAM BED WEDGE PILLOW
- 9. THE ISLAND SLUMBER SLEEP OASIS BAMBOO PILLOW
- 10. CLARA CLARK SET OF 2 BAMBOO PILLOWS
- Bamboo Pillows are Clearly the Ultimate Rest Solution!
- Bamboo Pillows Are Popular Among Doctors
- You May Not Realize How ‘Little” Quality Sleep You Get
Can a Bamboo Pillow Help Me Sleep Better?
Absolutely! Our hurried world and everyday activities use up much of our energy and brain function. When we sleep, the brain rejuvenates, clears out unnecessary information, and prepares us to face the next day. Sleep promotes health, concentration, well-being, and energy levels. When we sleep, we recover from the busy day and prepare for the next day’s challenges. Your pillow, and everyone is particular about their pillow, makes a world of difference to the quality of your sleep. Can a bamboo pillow help you sleep better? Yes! And we’ll show you which are the best bamboo pillows to buy.
Most people don’t consider bamboo for a pillow; it’s thought of as a hard stalk-type plant. This is true; bamboo is a woody, tall plant associated with a tropical climate. But it’s extremely durable and is used as fencing, for flooring, to make culinary tools, to produce paper, and other uses that require a strong material. But, when bamboo is processed for fabric, the bamboo is broken down to short fibers that are spun to create a natural, soft cloth.
What are The Benefits of Bamboo Pillows?
Bamboo pillows are considered the healthiest pillow choice of the 21st Century. Experts know bamboo fiber has numerous benefits and make a perfect choice for creating ‘healthy bamboo pillows.’ The quality of sleep that bamboo pillows provide, allows you to enjoy the benefits of a great restorative night’s rest.
And there are many ecological benefits to making pillows with bamboo. It’s a renewable plant that produces the most growth per acre with little water needed. Bamboo is drought resistant and the crops do not need to be irrigated. Bamboo has the smallest ecological footprint, and green consumers love to support products made of bamboo.
The bamboo fibers and materials used to make bamboo pillows are hypoallergenic. People with or without allergies will benefit from this feature. You can trust when you lay your head down to sleep, your pillow is clean, allergen free, and safe. Also, bamboo plants are naturally harvested, ensuring they’re not processed with chemicals and pesticides. Bamboo contains no toxins or formaldehyde.
The bamboo pillows available are all light and airy. They are great for people who need a cool pillow for warm climates, summer nights, or just for a more comfortable support for your head. The cooling properties of bamboo pillows help create a serene environment to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. No more waking up with a sweaty, hot pillow.
A great plus to having a bamboo pillow is the antimicrobial properties of the fibers. Bamboo pillows fight against fungi, bacteria, and any unhealthy microorganisms. You can sleep safely knowing you’re being protected from these germs and irritants because of your healthy, natural pillow. Bamboo fabric absorbs any moisture and does not retain any unpleasant odors, so your pillow will stay fresh much longer than a conventional pillow. The fabric removes moisture from your skin and dries fast, leaving you sweat free.
Bamboo Pillows Support Your Body
You’ll get relief from neck pain and headaches by using a bamboo pillow; they provide the proper support for your spine. By supporting your neck, head, and shoulders, the spine is kept aligned and you won’t wake up stiff with a sore back. The beauty of using memory foam pieces inside allows these pillows to ‘give’ according to where your pressure points are.
Are you recovering from surgery? A bamboo pillow will provide healing support. These pillows are loved by consumers, doctors, and chiropractors. And you won’t have to replace them often; they are soft yet durable, lasting years!
Best Bamboo Pillow Reviews 2017 - Comparison table
|Coop Home Goods-Premium Adjustable Loft Bamboo Pillow|| |
|Sleep Whale - Premium Shredded Memory Foam Pillow derived from Bamboo|| |
|Zen Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow|| |
Queen or King
|Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow|| |
|Zipper Removable Pillow Cover by Snuggle-Pedic|| |
|CozyCloud Deluxe Hypoallergenic Bamboo|| |
|Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Bamboo Combination Memory Foam Body Pillow|| |
|Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow|| |
Wedge 24” long
|The Island Slumber Sleep Oasis Bamboo Pillow|| |
|Clara Clark Set of 2 Bamboo Pillows|| |
1. COOP HOME GOODS - PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE LOFT BAMBOO PILLOW
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft Bamboo Pillow is our top pick! Coop Home Goods uses a specially made memory foam blend created and shredded to their specifications. As the most popular bamboo pillow out there, you can rest assured it will provide the most restorative support for your sleep needs. All their bamboo pillows are designed and created by an in-house team who ensures customers will love their bamboo pillow.
Coop Home Goods knows the pillow requirements are different for side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers. Side sleepers can customize their pillow fill to create a firmer pillow. This allows no empty areas between your head and shoulder for good support. Stomach sleepers need a thinner and softer pillow so their neck and head aren’t forced into an unnatural position. This provides better alignment for your neck and spine. And, for back sleepers, a thinner pillow with less fill is also a good choice to allow for healthy alignment and should be only firm enough to cradle your neck in a comfortable way. You adjust the fill amount to create a custom firmness for your sleep needs.
We love that the company will send you more fill if you need a firmer pillow and appreciate their customer service philosophy!
- The perfect bamboo pillow for side, stomach, and back sleepers
- No need to adjust and punch your pillow; it adjusts to you
- Recommended by many chiropractors for proper spine alignment
- The 5 year warranty include as additional 1/2 lb. of memory foam if needed
- Can flatten out, but the warranty includes extra memory foam pieces
2. SLEEP WHALE - PREMIUM SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOW DERIVED FROM BAMBOO
The Sleep Whale bamboo pillow is manufactured with superior materials and will last years, providing restful nights and blissful sleep. Ordinary pillows become heated overnight and retain moisture, making for an uncomfortable sleep. Bamboo pillows are covered with a bamboo fabric that wicks up moisture, and the cooling ability of the memory foam pieces inside keeps your neck and head from sweating. This is a perfect combination for women going through menopause and dealing with night sweats.
Bamboo pillows such as this Sleep Whale pillow provide custom support as it molds to the shape of your head and neck. Toss and turn no more to find a good spot; this outstanding pillow will do the work for you. Do cooling pillows work? Yes, this pillow will keep you cool, refreshed, and able to sleep deeply all night!
- The features of this bamboo pillow make it cool on both sides
- Shredded memory foam fill is light and circulates air versus a down pillow
- Wake up headache free as this bamboo pillow conforms to your neck and head
- The natural bamboo cover is resistant to dust, making it a great choice for allergy sufferers
- The inner liner is sewn shut without a zipper to allow foam to be removed
3. ZEN BAMBOO SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOW
The Zen Bamboo Pillow offers customers many benefits with some exciting custom features. One of the advantages is the adjustable firmness. The inside shredded memory foam is sent to you over-filled; making it very firm, but this can be easily adjusted. A handy, built-in zipper on the special inner cover, allows you to remove some of the shredded foam to create the perfect firmness just for you.
People that snore or have sleep apnea will appreciate the anti-snore and mild sleep apnea benefits from this luxurious bamboo pillow. This natural bamboo pillow is made with eco-friendly materials and is a natural alternative to everyday pillows. It alleviates any allergy symptoms by resisting dust and bacteria due to the natural bamboo fiber outer covering.
- No more flipping your pillow all night to find a comfortable spot
- This is a great pillow for custom support adjustment
- Bamboo pillows have anti-snore features to help keep your airway open
- People with mild sleep apnea will benefit from the proper neck support
- Machine washable and dryer safe; no shrinking or stretching
- The ability to adjust the amount of inside shredded memory foam may cause lumps
4. SNUGGLE-PEDIC ULTRA-LUXURY BAMBOO PILLOW
Down feather pillows have long been the choice for a good night’s sleep. But they constantly need to be fluffed and feathers often make their way out of the fabric case, poking you while you sleep. People who suffer from feather allergies can not use these conforming pillows. Buying a bamboo pillow with shredded memory foam inside is the ultimate answer to a good night’s rest. Still, the memory foam inside can make for a heavy pillow for some people. Snuggle-Pedic(tm) uses their own mix of special hypo-allergenic memory foam that is also has a very low V.O.C. making their pillows provide comfort with little chemical smell. Snuggle-Pedic only uses Biogreen® memory foam and CertiPur-U.S. certified foam.
If you need a pillow that will last a long time, provide the perfect support for you, and keep away allergen’s, this pillow is a great choice. Bamboo fibers woven into a fabric make a great barrier to any dust or germs and are naturally bacteria resistant. You can take your bamboo pillow anywhere you go and know you’ll sleep peacefully!
- The Snuggle-Pedic design provides a zipper for an adjustable, custom fit
- The removable cover provides Kool-Flow® Micro-Vented air flow to aid breathing
- Snuggle-Pedic bamboo pillows are chemical and formaldehyde free
- The mixture of memory foam adjusts to your position and changes with your movements
- Memory foam piece filling can clump together making hard spots in the pillow
5. ZIPPER REMOVABLE PILLOW COVER BY SNUGGLE-PEDIC
Use this Snuggle-Pedic cover on their Snuggle-Pedic bamboo pillows or as a refreshing cover for your ordinary pillow. The abundant Queen size also allows for plenty of room to go over a down or feather pillow. Made from Snuggle-Pedic’s Kool-Flow® Micro-Vented Bamboo fabric, you’ll enjoy the benefits of naturally germ-resistant and bacteria free comfort. The soft cover is like silk; but it durable and will withstand years of use.
Bamboo Fabric is woven with bamboo fibers; a natural material that provides the most protective cover for any pillow. Use your bamboo pillow cover to take on trips. When you travel, you want a pillow you know if safe and clean. Hotel pillows may hold allergens, mites, and other unhealthy substances. This cover will guarantee your sleeping healthy and safe. Take your Snuggle-Pedic bamboo pillow cover even when you go camping for a great compliment to the fresh air!
- This is a pillow cover with premium air flow for better breathing
- Prevents night sweats because of the natural bamboo fibers woven into the fabric
- Allows you to sleep peacefully knowing this cover fights bacteria and germs
- Bamboo fabric is naturally resistant to dust, allergens, and mites
- This versatile cover is machine washable and dryer safe; no shrinking or stretching
- May prevent the cooling abilities of a bamboo pillow with this extra cover
6. COZYCLOUD DELUXE HYPOALLERGENIC BAMBOO
CozyCloud uses their Air-Vent(tm) bamboo breathable cover matrix to create the most breathable and fresh bamboo pillow offered. Customers have a choice to purchase either the ‘softer’ version or the ‘firmer’ version. Whichever firmness you choose, this bamboo pillow provides you the support yet flexibility to reap the benefits of a good night’s sleep. Made with superior products and produced by iDreamBest, the CozyCloud Deluxe bamboo pillow offers hypoallergenic properties for allergen sufferers.
Their firmer pillow allows more buoyancy that cradles your head and keeps it higher. This is a good choice for back sleepers and side sleepers. The softer pillow is the perfect bamboo pillow for stomach sleepers as it holds your head at a lower angle. Some back and side sleepers will find this softer version the better choice for a bamboo pillow if they need the extra contouring ability. Machine washable and dryable, this bamboo pillow not only comes with a 10 year warranty; you have 30 days to return it at no cost!
- The bamboo fabric is woven in a special CozyCloud matrix for the most airflow
- Makes for the optimal answer to a cooling pillow for hot flashes
- Enjoy the sleep you get from bamboo pillow benefits
- CozyCloud offers two bamboo pillows; softer and firmer
- Find relief from interrupted sleep with this head and neck conforming pillow!
- The firmer pillow can be too hard and not as comfortable
7. SNUGGLE-PEDIC SHREDDED BAMBOO COMBINATION MEMORY FOAM BODY PILLOW
This is another Snuggle-Pedic high quality bamboo pillow in a full body length. With their proprietor Kool-Flow® inside memory foam pieces and impeccable bamboo cover, this body-conforming pillow is an incredible support for pregnant women. Whatever position you sleep in, this pillow will adjust as you turn and relieves any possible pressure points. People with any back injuries or recent surgeries to the shoulder or neck will appreciate the soft support this body pillow provides.
Do you need a pillow that supports you and relieves shoulder pain? This bamboo pillow, with its 54” length, will cuddle with you during the night to give you the highest quality rest possible. The hypoallergenic, germ and bacteria resistant bamboo fabric cover will prevent sweating and moisture so your whole body will be cool and dry. This technology ensures you sleep deeply to restore your body from the busy day.
- Uses the Snuggle-Pedic high quality Kool-Flow® inside memory foam pieces
- Long enough to cuddle with your entire body
- Will not create a warm and sweaty sleep, but will keep you cool and relaxed
- The entire pillow will conform to your body and change when you move
- Great for pregnant women
- Best bamboo body pillow for people recovering from surgery
- Can feel flat and too soft to support some people’s body types
8. BRENTWOOD HOME ZUMA THERAPEUTIC FOAM BED WEDGE PILLOW
The Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow is an angled, firm, bamboo pillow to help people who have health problems such as acid reflux, sleep apnea, moderate snoring, or are recuperating from surgery. Gravity from the angle helps keep your airways open and acid from traveling up your esophagus. If you just had surgery or a procedure where you need to remain upright while sleeping, this bamboo wedge pillow is the smart choice to provide the cool, supportive comfort you need to rest and recover.
The bamboo pillow wedge can also be used under your feet to help with circulation in your legs and to keep your feet and ankles from swelling overnight. The slope is gradual, giving you the ability to position yourself in the way that works to support you as you sleep, watch TV, or read. With its firm support and bamboo fabric cover, this pillow provides the perfect solution for your health and sleep needs.
- Wedge shaped for use in sleeping, watching TV, or reading
- Can be reversed to use as a support for feet and legs
- High enough angle to help with acid reflux sufferers
- Perfect for people who have surgery that requires them to sleep upright
- Gradual slope makes for a natural support at an angle
- Comes in three sizes
- The angle may cause people to slip off the pillow as they sleep
9. THE ISLAND SLUMBER SLEEP OASIS BAMBOO PILLOW
A bamboo pillow will offer you a deep and restful night’s sleep, and the Island Slumber Bamboo Pillow does just that! Regardless of whether you sleep on your side, back, or stomach, this pillow allows your muscles to relax, which improves the alignment of your body. The inside shredded memory foam creates a natural support, conforming to your neck and head. This alleviates the tossing and turning to get comfortable with ordinary pillows.
Instead of spending money on buying different pillows that don’t work, this bamboo pillow will provide you a lasting alternative to other pillows on the market. It stands out from ordinary pillows and is chosen over down and feather pillows for its cooling bamboo fabric and shredded memory foam insides. It’s a pillow that breathes with you!
(Island Slumber has partnered with American Forests and will send the cost to plant one tree for each product bought from them.)
- Allows for better sleep to avoid waking up with neck pain or headaches
- This pillow will promote a deep sleep with it’s ability to contour your needs
- The bamboo cover will keep your head cool and moisture free
- Find relief from stiff necks or shoulders with this orthopedic-friendly pillow
- Each item purchased from Island Slumber means a tree is planted in a forest
- Because the pillow molds to your shape, changing position may make it uncomfortable
10. CLARA CLARK SET OF 2 BAMBOO PILLOWS
The philosophy at the Clara Clark Company is based on the statement, “We believe that the most accomplished days follow a night of blissful rest.” They know the benefits of keeping sleepers comfortable, cozy, and cool. This bamboo pillow is made using their exclusive Clara Clark® RELAX-A-HEAD™ design to be sure people wake up refreshed and energetic. Your pillow is an essential part of sleeping and getting the proper amount of rest.
The quality put into manufacturing this bamboo pillow not only provides the ultimate support for your neck and head, it reaches down your back to keep all the bones and disks along your spine in perfect alignment. It’s important to have the neck and head support that allows you to sleep in a natural position. This relieves the pressure points on your spine that lead to discomfort and neck misalignment. The impeccable quality of this bamboo pillow meets the company’s high standard for all their products!
- Two pillows for the price of one!
- The ergonomic design is a great solution for relieving neck pain and migraines
- Wake up renewed the next day, ready to face the world
- Great option for people who need the best bamboo pillow for neck and shoulder support
- Provides therapeutic relief from other pillows that do not support your own contour
- May hold the strong smell of the memory foam pieces
Bamboo Pillows are Clearly the Ultimate Rest Solution!
Everyone needs enough sleep to keep their immune system healthy, improve concentration and memory, lower stress, remain heart healthy, and maintain stamina. But ‘just’ sleeping doesn’t mean you’re getting the quality and quantity of sleep your entire body and brain need to refuel and repair from the day. Many people think tossing and turning, punching their pillow, and trying to get comfortable are normal and there are no options. But the choices of bamboo pillows allow you to pick the appropriate pillow for the perfect sleep you need.
Bamboo Pillows Are Popular Among Doctors
Many doctors advise their patients to purchase a bamboo pillow for various health reasons. People with sleep apnea will be able to breath easier when they have the proper neck and head support. And the cooling affect of bamboo keeps you from sweating. Being able to breathe better is key for sleep apnea.
A bamboo pillow is great when you have allergies; either environmental or chemical. Bamboo is hypoallergenic and creates a shield for you to avoid allergy irritating elements such as dust, perfumes, and laundry soap used on most pillow cases and sheets. This gives you a perfect travel pillow to combat the chemicals used in hotels and resorts.
You May Not Realize How ‘Little” Quality Sleep You Get
Being accustomed to the interrupted sleep caused by a bad pillow may prevent you from taking the action to be sure you are getting deep sleep. A bamboo pillow, and there are many types, provides the solution. The bamboo fabric is a miracle fabric superior to cotton and as soft and comfortable as silk.
Coolness is essential for a good sleep and as people age, hormones change and night sweats are more common. Waking up to a wet, hot head and pillow is not conducive for your health. Bamboo pillows keep you cool, but not ‘cold.’ They wick up any moisture and allow you to remain dry and well-rested. Bamboo pillows wear well and last a long time. The covers can be machine washed and resist any build up of odors.
Pick a best bamboo pillow today and start your way on better sleep and a better life!